Here are the steps to enable Administrator Account on VISTA:
1-Right Click on CMD prompt and choose Run As Administrator
2-When command windows pops up type the following command and press ENTER
net user administrator /active:yes
That`s all you need.
NB To disable the account use net user administrator /active:no
You need to restart LogOut your pc in order to take effect.
- CRUD operations with LINQ To SQL(ASP.NET 3.5)
- Do you know the Best developers IDE?
- Do you know which version of AJAX Toolkit to use f...
- XScheduler will be release end September 2009 ea...
- How to get the current Primary Key from GridView(A...
- New To LINQ To SQL?Watch this video
- Introduction to Windows Live Cloud Services
- How to bind XML Data to GridView or DataGrid?
- Free HTML control for your VS 2005/2008 Projects
- How to configure Visual Studio 2005/2008 to use En...
- How to Enable Administrator Account on Vista
- Best VB.NET 2005/2008 Books
- SQL Server 2005 Authentication
- Solution to this error:Maximum stored procedure, f...
- How to hack "Failed to query a list of database na...
- How to color a row of DataGrid in ASP.NET 2.0/3.5...
- ▼ August (18)
- Raleigh, NC, United States