Thursday, August 20, 2009

Free HTML control for your VS 2005/2008 Projects



Hi all,

Do you want this control in your VS(Visual Studio)2005/2008 projects?
If so please download the DLL and sample project i precompile for you.
Here is the link http://sites.google.com/site/developercodesclub/downloads

Steps:

1-Copy the DLL to the bin section of your project and refresh the project
2-Go to ToolBox and Rick Click on it and choose Add Tab ang give it a name.
3-Right Click on the newly name you gave on 2 and click on Choose Items.Locate
the HTML Editor dll on project bin(Winthusiasm.HtmlEditor.dll) and clickOK.
It should look like this :




4-Now drag it on designer surface and that is all.You can disable OK and Cancel Buttons on designer surface or from property window.



Pleas leave your comments on my blog.

Thanks you for visiting my blog.Keep coming for more blogs.

Talley Ouro
C#,VB.NET,ASP.NET,PHP,Java(use java for fun) Developer
Raleigh,NC

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
I am a software developer based in Raleigh,NC,USA.I design softwares and systems ;i also do consulting for companies worldwide.I program with these languages:VB.NET 2003/2005/2008;C#;Java(fun),SQL(200,2005,2008);ASP.NET 2.0/3.5;ASP.NET AJAX;ASP.NET MVC;JavaScript;JQuery;Windows Workflow Foundation;Web Services.I have 4 years + in programming.