Thursday, August 20, 2009
Free HTML control for your VS 2005/2008 Projects
Do you want this control in your VS(Visual Studio)2005/2008 projects?
If so please download the DLL and sample project i precompile for you.
Here is the link http://sites.google.com/site/developercodesclub/downloads
1-Copy the DLL to the bin section of your project and refresh the project
2-Go to ToolBox and Rick Click on it and choose Add Tab ang give it a name.
3-Right Click on the newly name you gave on 2 and click on Choose Items.Locate
the HTML Editor dll on project bin(Winthusiasm.HtmlEditor.dll) and clickOK.
It should look like this :
4-Now drag it on designer surface and that is all.You can disable OK and Cancel Buttons on designer surface or from property window.
Pleas leave your comments on my blog.
Thanks you for visiting my blog.Keep coming for more blogs.
C#,VB.NET,ASP.NET,PHP,Java(use java for fun) Developer
- CRUD operations with LINQ To SQL(ASP.NET 3.5)
- Do you know the Best developers IDE?
- Do you know which version of AJAX Toolkit to use f...
- XScheduler will be release end September 2009 ea...
- How to get the current Primary Key from GridView(A...
- New To LINQ To SQL?Watch this video
- Introduction to Windows Live Cloud Services
- How to bind XML Data to GridView or DataGrid?
- Free HTML control for your VS 2005/2008 Projects
- How to configure Visual Studio 2005/2008 to use En...
- How to Enable Administrator Account on Vista
- Best VB.NET 2005/2008 Books
- SQL Server 2005 Authentication
- Solution to this error:Maximum stored procedure, f...
- How to hack "Failed to query a list of database na...
- How to color a row of DataGrid in ASP.NET 2.0/3.5...
- ▼ August (18)
- Raleigh, NC, United States